Omooba did me the honor of nominating me for this award and for that I am grateful. Just recently discovered this beautiful souls blog and its been worth every trip and read. It will take just a few minutes to click on the above link and see for yourself what I mean.
- First, the award logo’s expected to be displayed openly on the recipient’s blogsite!
- Next, the Blogger who nominated you must be thanked and put up for mention via a link that easily takes one back to their own sites!
- Ten questions as posed by the Blogger who nominated you are expected to be answered!
- You’re also mandated to nominate and notify ten Bloggers of your choosing and pass on the torch to them!
- Finally, you get to task your nominees with any ten random questions that so tickles your fancy!
- What are the top five songs on your playlist? I am an oldies person. Give me Peabo Bryson, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, Bon Jovi, Mj and any good song before the 2000’s and i’d be hooked. But a couple current songs that creep in and get stuck in my head! Find their place on my playlist too
Then hillsong’s ocean is never far from my most played songs.
2. What are your top five reads? I can never do that to my precioussss(in smigles voice) I feel disloyal choosing just one.
3. What would you say is the best quality in a person? Honesty. Not just in the telling of truth but in the person knowing themselves, being honest to ones self.
(This is an impromptu answer lol)
4. What unnerves you?
Spiders and thoughts of spiders lol.
Being backed into a corner or put on the spot annoys me rather than unnerves but its the closest.
- What keeps you motivated? My Boo and all those little mutants (sorry geniuses doing things before there 20’s)makes me get off my butt. Then watching T.V and seeing those who are worse off stops me from lazing around complaining.
- Why do you blog?
I do it for me, for sanity, for comfort, its therapeutic and the support is comforting.
7. What’s the best thing anyone has ever said to you?
Don’t be anyone else
8. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
stretch, yawn, open my eyes, usually say Thank you Jesus around this time pray with my boyfriend over the phone.
- Do you like being female? Why?
Yes. Being female is not a burden or an accessory. Its part of who I am, not my identity But part of it. plus I love being a lady.
10. Is happiness the ultimate point of living? Why if you agree, and if not what is?
Happiness is a state of being, your either happy or not at a given time. You make your own happiness.
I have questions (obviously) but they aren’t 10, sorry broken rules, rebellion and so on and okay its not a question but a task.
So here’s mine.
Since its a sisterhood award, show some sister blogs some love.
And write comments on their posts or reblog them.
Easy peasy and you were already sweating!
Public service announcement: you need to step out of your comfort zone and into the amazing world of these bloggers, you’ll thank me later.