So I am not one to get personal about myself/life/relationship etc on social media. I share and all, but I like to keep that side of me private (as much as I can).
But recently I have been feeling the urge to share and find people who are like me and going through the same things.
So this is sort of weird but we’ll see where it takes us. So a bunch of topics you will be seeing on this page henceforth along with everything else will be as diverse and sometimes unrelated as you can possibly imagine.
- I will be talking about the current recession that Nigeria is going through,
- My long distance relationship and Marriage,
- Dating (my limited experience lol)
- The pitfalls and iOS of log distance relationship and how to make it work
- Poetry and the need to find release
- Impending Immigrations,
- My need to have Yam when I move to be with my husband. (not sweet potato, YAM!!!)
- The hope and fear of the big move (please feel free to share your immigration stories with me. Please 😥😥:'(😰😧 :mrgreen:)
- My NGO (the Dilemma of the lost documents)
- Work and the search for greater things (is this all there is to life?)
- Weight loss and gain (the struggle. with-in and with-out),
- Healthy eating and the temptation of late night eating.
Just generally my everyday life.
what I hope to gain and achieve is a better rapport with my followers and friends on the blogosphere.
Those with advice,questions or just interest in the topic or story of the day please so not hesitate to indicate by commenting.
Please read and comment. Ask questions and help me on this journey of unburdening and growing through writing and sharing.
Thanks guys and don’t forget to connect on social media!! 😁:):):):).
Facebook-:- Sunesis Shuaibu
I look forward to meeting and connecting with everyone.
And please feel free to send me questions and issues you would like addressed.