Another award!!! So chape nominated me for the lovely blog award! What?!!!
Can you tell I am excited?
Thank you so much for the comments, likes, visits that you have showered on me. I am very thankful.
You guys should check out this blog its amazing! Especially if you want to keep fit!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.You must list the rules and display the award
- You must list the rules and display the award.You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
I realize that every time I do these awards the facts change lol
- I am a Christian. This isn’t for anyone’s comfort or discomfort, its who I am.
- I am a giver. It annoyed a couple of my friends back in school because they taught I was gullible because of it.
- I can be very annoying. Its true ask my family and boo.
- I enjoy being a part of my “tribe” and this word here has nothing to do with language. Might explain in another post.
- I am proud to be Nigerian even with all the negativity out there about my country.
- I am proud to be Hausa. I love my language and dialect. There’s just something about Hausa in spoken form, its almost musical (I might be biased for obvious reasons).
- I can be disconnected sometimes and very unaware of all that’s around me. And I can also be the exact opposite.
Please if I didn’t tag you doesn’t mean you don’t mean alot to me or shouldn’t have one. Please feel free to grab this award.
Y’all all have lovely blogs and I look forward to your posts.