I have been nominated by Ndumiso really cool guy with wonderful opinions and outlook on life. Thank you Ndumiso it means alot to me.HE loves music and so do I (best friends in the making anyone ?). He thinks I have infinity dreams hence the award (I think? ) lol.But honestly check out his blog. You’ll thank me for it.
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Moi.
*I love Yams not sweet potatoes but yams. Fried, roasted or cooked. Come to think of it I like potatoes too. Well throw in the tuber family while we’re at it.
- I used to weigh 45kg at the end of Secondary school. then 47kg in my first year of college. 6 years later I weigh about 65kg and I am proud of myself lol. Apart from my gut (which I just recently discovered exists)! 😅😐😔😠😢😣😞
- I am the last of Four children, but I have been blessed by six more amazing siblings and counting (don’t ask)
- I studied Building Technology even though I was told its a man’s world but hey I am a classy revolutionary not rebel because they just like to upset things without a plan
- I have a registered NGO but I am yet to start projects
- I have started several novels in my adolescent and pre adolescent years and post and have no idea where the manuscripts are.
- Written several songs with the same fate meted out to them as above
- I am rubbish at exercises but I love to dance
- I always wished I knew how to draw and paint
- Always wanted to Marry a duke from old England or at least someone with a cool accent ( my boyfriend has a cool accent just that its American not British or Irish or even Scottish!) But I love him still lo,
- I am not a vegetarian can’t do it. I like Milk and eggs. Can give up red meat but not at Christmas! Or Sallah
There you have it.
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most? My mother
- Who is your best friend? Temi and Kehinde
- What is the role of gratitude in life, if any? Important
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be? Too many to choose from. (Elijah, paul, Mary from the Bible, C.S Lewis, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Einstein, The Bronte Sisters) too many.
- What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you? Too many on a daily basis, from a comment on my blog to a simple how do you do..
- Which were the best years of your life – childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now? I cherish every stage of my life through every storm.
- Do you suffer from any kind of phobia? Mephobia (do I sound a bit conceited and narcissistic ?)
- What do you need to be happy? Nothing. Happiness comes From within. its conscious
- What is love? God is love. Love is being kind to a stranger. love is putting yourself in someone else’s shoes.
- What is peace? Tranquility and freedom and respect.
- Who are you? What you see is not what you get. an ENIGMA. But still me
My Questions.with you?
What’s your ideal world?
Who will you be as a cartoon character?
Who’s your writing mentor?
What song strikes a cord?
What color fits your current mood?
Couch or bed?
Poetry or prose?
Jeans or slack?
Rock or ballads?
A millionaire for a week?
Any book for a lifetime which one?