THE VERSATILE BLOGGER NOMINATION!!!!!!!…..
Yea me! I am bouncing on my seat with excitement as I see that @ https://justmostgirls.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/part-tres (Wide-eyed) nominated me for this award. Thank You very much!, for Thinking of me when you were making your list.
I know it doesnt say that I won (obviously you can tell by the title which says nominations!) but hey I am excited still. it’s not everyday that people think what you muse and blab about is versatile and amazing so yea! colour me EXCITED!.
Okay so I am done with the exclamation marks and will just type in understated calm and sadated dignity. I shall pretend to be staid and well bred as I finish the rest of this.
- Post the award nomination on your blog, thank the person who nominated you. Include the link to their blog on the
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself by answering the questions from the person who nominated you, then ask 7 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, include links to their blogs.
- Notify your recipients about the VBA nomination.
- Display the award on your blog.
7 things about me:
- My names all start with ”S” and so does everyone else in my family. Yeah we are that family (eye roll).
I laugh a lot! like insanely so. I love to Laugh!
3.I always have my nose stuck up a book or gadget that has a book app. Really though who doesnt read? books are awesome! they take you far far far farrrrr away!
4.I am always wearing stockings because my feet get really cold plus they make me feel comfy. And this is hillarious because I stay in Nigeria and thats usually hot.
- My boyfriend is AMAZING!!!!!………. Like he’s the best. And I can brag about him anywhere and do the whole my boyfriend-is-better-than-yours fight. (Like for example:- my boyfriend has sixth sense and laser vision and is stronger than superman!) Awesome right? His kryptonite? Me obviously like you have to ask!…
I love to hear people speak different Languages. And I tell my self that I am learning French and Spanish (its a slow process people! no judging). Plus who doesnt love a british accent? saying things like “Debonair, dashing and impertinent ” and all that.
7.I love chocolates and ice creams and Kebab and allthose things that are sweet but actually arent good for you.
Again Wide-eyed thank you for Nominating me and its been fun answering your question.
So that me and here are my Nominations! (Drum roll…….)
My nominees are:
So to the Nominees, heres my question Write about 7 things you’ve learned from Life.
Ps:- dont forget to tag me when you answer and share the link! thanks
Please don’t feel obliged to accept this award, but if you do, let me know!
I’m waiting to read your answers 😀
HAPPY BLOGGING 🙂